[clug] notes and slides from esolang talk last night

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Oct 28 00:12:14 UTC 2016

All

I deliberately went for the angle of keeping the talk light and on the more
amusing side last night. Though it was tempting to put more effort in and
bring a computer with demos of code being compield and executed in the
languages, I did not go that far. (heck as noted did not even bring a
computer so needed Bob's help to display the slides, thanks Bob)

Anyway the pdf of the slides and the additional notes I had printed out
(much content the same) is online at

http://svana.org/sjh/clug/esolang/

Keep your head spinning :)

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
we lie in our beds, and our graves, unable to save ourselves from