[clug] UAV Challenge, Medical Express. Day 2 results. [28-Sep]

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Oct 5 07:39:49 UTC 2016

Chris,

100 Brownie Points for that one! Thanks.
Seems I should take an interest in Facebook :(

Having read the image of the article, found the link.
For those that like playing with Murdoch’s paywalls, here’s the link, otherwise Chris’ is better.

Includes a 01:23min video on the page. [credited to Tridge]
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/drones-do-it-better-as-the-technology-leaps-ahead/news-story/5aac165a03de6146115da0c35ae3fad7>

regards
steve