[clug] December CLUG (BeerSIG)

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Nov 30 23:36:33 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 10:23:48AM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Chris Smart <clug at christophersmart.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Wig and Pen at ANU (School of Music) is where we usually meet, at 6:30pm
> > one hour before CLUG normally starts. I will probably aim to be there at
> > 6pm, though to help secure a table.
> >
> > I assume this will work for everyone, but if someone has another
> > suggestion (or want to meet even earlier) please let us know.
>

> Is this just beer? Or food at the Wig and Pen?

The Wig has food also, possibly easier logistics than getting a bbq outdoors
somewherre that close to chirstmas (with weather risk issues too).

I am probably going to be out of town that evening so will wish you all fun
and tasty beers.

Though Chris' suggestion that CLUG statrts at 7:30pm is a new one to me,
ever since the beginning in the early/mid 90s I am fairly sure CLUG tends to
be 7pm at CSIT N101 (just sayin).

I usually say BeerSIG is 6:15 to 7pm, though rocking up at 6pm gives time for
more than one beer comfortably before waking to CLUG at CSIT by 7pm.

	See You
	    Steve

> Or alternatively, is it a beer at the Wig and Pen and then a barbie
> somewhere near by? Black Mountain Peninsula perhaps?
>
> Michael
>

> --
> Rackspace Australia
> --

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i don't know why red fades before blue it just does
and i don't know what it is about me, that i just can't keep still
   Sorry I Am - Not A Pretty Girl - Ani