[clug] December CLUG (BeerSIG)

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Wed Nov 30 22:59:41 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 07:11:45PM +1100, Tomasz Ciolek wrote:
>>On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Chris Smart
>><clug at christophersmart.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Historically, Paul Wayper has organised a BBQ or something for the
>>> December CLUG meeting. Not sure if that's happening this year,
>>however
>>> the 4th Thursday falls on the 22nd. I expect a number of people will
>>> still be in town working up to Friday 23rd.
>>>
>>> Is anyone interested in at least a BeerSIG on the 22nd?

[snip]

>Where? I should be back in town....

Wig and Pen at ANU (School of Music) is where we usually meet, at 6:30pm
one hour before CLUG normally starts. I will probably aim to be there at
6pm, though to help secure a table.

I assume this will work for everyone, but if someone has another
suggestion (or want to meet even earlier) please let us know.

-c