[clug] Logging and plotting ADS-B data (for all you SDR freaks)

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 01:39:33 UTC 2016

On 07/11/16 21:56, Bryan Kilgallin (PC) wrote:
> Dear Stephen:
>
>> I've dropped the code I wrote whilst teaching myself Python & PostGIS on
>> github. I know it doesn't have any unit tests (as yet) and no
>> instructions
>> on how to install it properly (which is what I'm going to use to teach
>> myself puppet). Be gentle... - and I might even put together a
>> presentation
>> on it for a meeting!
>
> I'd rather an intro to Python.

I'd rather the presentation being offered (which may include some war-
stories about learning Python and PostGIS...).

As for an intro to Python:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPG0bKHYKc
  https://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/
  http://www.dummies.com/programming/python/
etc.

There is plenty of material on the web. The Wikipedia article contains
many insights.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.