[clug] anyone keen to talk at March CLUG? Thursday 24th?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Mar 9 10:10:14 UTC 2016

All

So I should have started chasing this sooner, however I have not yet lined
up someone to talk at CLUG this month.

Does anyone have something cool they would be keen to share?

Maybe something more programming or similarly oriented such as some python
framework or tool that rocks your boat, or maybe some analysis on what
(open) tools can be used to work with large data sets (such as street maps,
gps, government data such as that analysed in the Open Gov competitions).

Possibly a comparison of some tools you get to use regularly and why they rock.
Who knows maybe a talk about cool lesser known linux utilities and ways they
are fantastic could be fun.

So anyone keen to talk and share some interesting geeky linux/open/free
software/open hardware related fun?

Cheers

	see You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
people, we are standing at ground zero of the feminist revolution