[clug] OpenStack slides etc.

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jun 29 10:21:40 UTC 2016

Hi George

On 06/29/2016 02:22 AM, George at Clug wrote:
> I for one would be very interested in hearing about Ansible.
> Specifically in relation to OpenStack installations.

I'm happy to give a primer talk on Ansible, but Michael Carden would
probably be a better person to give a talk on ansible and openstack,
what with him being an openstack-ansible developer...

We could probably harangue Mikal Still into talking about
Openstack-on-Openstack (tripleo), or the openstack components, if
someone got him drunk enough and pitched the idea the right way.

regards