[clug] OpenStack slides etc.

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jun 28 11:25:09 UTC 2016

On 06/28/2016 08:59 PM, George at Clug wrote:
> I guess what makes me suspicious about Ansible is this page
> https://www.ansible.com/pricing   free Open Source software does not
> come with a 'pricing' page.

Redhat owns Ansible, and you can buy support, and managment tools
(Ansible tower), but you can also apt/yum install ansible, and have all
the functionality you need, or check out the project code from their
repository and extend it yourself if you want.

I'm happy to give a talk on ansible in either the July or Augist
meetings if a) people are interested, and b) SteveH doesn't have someone
lined up already