[clug] Nextcloud (the OwnCloud fork) 9 released

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 15 02:19:52 UTC 2016

I tried to set up an OwnCloud  server to backup and sync my smartphone  with my Ubuntu software. It seemed to work okay but I had to add all the extras for data such as, contacts and calendars. That was more difficult and I gave up.

I'm willing to give Nextcloud a go if the extras are included and it makes setup much easier.

John.