[clug] ideas for CLUG talk on 23rd of June?

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Jun 8 10:26:52 UTC 2016

    Randall,

I would be very interested to listen to a talk on OpenStack for home
use.

Does your installation have an Internet facing network and a separate
management network?

When I last installed RDO I was disappointed to find that the
installation only had one network which was not that useful unless
your installation was only for one network.

Have you ever managed to have to storage nodes, and migrate a vm from
on storage node to another?

Thanks,

George