[clug] The next CLUG meeting is July 28th

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Jul 17 04:15:18 UTC 2016

    Brian,

Personally I love 'deep and technical server software and hardware
stuff', however I do not know about the 'Interactive Fiction Database'
and see value in being enlightened. It would be interesting to hear
and learn about it.

I wonder if it would be possible to have both technical and user
topics, either on the same night, or alternative meetings ?

George.

At Saturday, 16-07-2016 on 22:44 Bryan Kilgallin wrote:

Hi George:

> Has anyone got at topic they would like to present, or a topic
> that they would like to see presented ?

Something basic/introductory/remedial/user

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/