[clug] [OT] Free switches + ADSL modem/router

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sat Jan 16 01:01:25 UTC 2016

    Steve,

Do you still have the Cisco 2950 switches, if so I would appreciate
picking them up.  I am hoping to practice configuring Cisco routers,
so even if they are not GB routers, they should make a good test
environment.

If you are in Canberra, I could drop around to pick them up. I also
live near a recycling facility, so I could drop the other items into
recycling for you if no one was wanting them.

George.