[clug] Pre-LCA dinner

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Tue Jan 12 03:56:21 UTC 2016

Hello Canberra friends,

I felt a suitable way to welcome you all to my newly adopted town of
Geelong would be to organise a dinner for the Sunday before LCA so we can
all catch up, ply each other with German beers and marvel that it is yet
again time to celebrate LCA style.

So, acting rashly I have made a booking at the Rheingold restaurant for a
small mob. The restaurant features the ceremonial carrying of a pig which
is then carved for the all you can eat buffet. While there are non-pig
vegetarian options I'm afraid I have to warn that it isn't overly
vegetarian friendly.

Please feel free to share with family, colleagues and friends. I would love
to expand the small mob booking to a medium mob. However the venue is of a
limited size so I would prefer to keep the invite off the LCA chat list to
avoid too large a pack.

Three course meal, all you can eat $40
Drinks can be paid as you go or basic all you can drink $40

RSVP so I can ensure there enough places and keep the venue informed,
either through email or the google event link below.

David

Reviews:
https://www.zomato.com/geelong-vic/rheingold-cellar-restaurant-geelong-cbd

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=b3NlbXJjaGxkMXNxNzZhMWtmczc5cG0zcW8gZGF2aWRAdHVsbG9oLmlkLmF1&tmsrc=david%40tulloh.id.au