[clug] I feel like a newbie... question

Peter Ellis vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:20:29 UTC 2016

So, I feel like a newbie.

I have somehow 'bricked' my Ubuntu 14.4.03 LTS system in an update.

Oh, how is that possible? It seems I thought that the 24-hour plus update
peocess was too long, so I rebooted the system, then found it 'bricked'.

So, I have used my 14.04 USB to reboot; except that... the system wants to
do a re-install of 14.04 beside 14.04.03 rather than a 'fix' of the current
system.

WHAT can I do to fix or Roll Back the Ubuntu 14.04.03 system, please?

Thanks,
Peter
[currently piggybacking on a W$10 system.]