[clug] Zodiac FX users?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Feb 18 05:32:09 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:01:56PM +1100, Steven Hanley wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:32:13AM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> > I have ordered one, but it hasn't arrived yet. It sounds like they wont
> > ship all of them until late March?
>
> I also oredered one and in the latest udate it seems there is some variation
> in when they will be ready, some people will get the first shipment, some
> later.

Mine arrived today, I may have spent a bit of time today at work
investigating some of the ideas of what I want to try doing with it,
seetting up some control plane stuff and testing alert handling on certain
flows starting.

It looks like fun anyway.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
however invincible you imagine yourself to be you are wrong