[clug] December CLUG (BeerSIG)

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Tue Dec 6 03:31:12 UTC 2016

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 10:19:25AM +1100, Chris Smart wrote:

>Given the time of year, I will try and book a table if I have a decent
>idea of the number of people coming along. Feel free to ping me off-list
>if you are planning to come and haven't already made that clear on the
>list.

I have booked a table for 12 people (11 have suggested they will be
coming along) for 5:45pm at Wig 'n Pen Thurs 22nd.

If anyone changes their mind (either way) in the next few weeks, please
let me know so I can try to adjust the booking accordingly. I've
confirmed that the kitchen will be operating \o/

So again:

5:45pm, Thursday 22nd Dec,
Wig N Pen,
Llewellyn Hall (where we had keynotes for LCA 2013)
School of Music, William Herbert Place, ANU.

-c