[clug] December CLUG (BeerSIG)

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Dec 3 21:22:23 UTC 2016

I will try to attend. I had been meaning to send the Christmas BeerSIG
email out this week, so I am all for facilitating Chris' enthusiasms
while he organises it this year.

I will try to make it along, so include me in the count.

Worst case, I'm sure Mr Carden will happily send me a photo of everyone
enjoying their beers while I'm slaving over a route table somewhere....