[clug] Next CLUG meeting - August 28

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:57:40 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:46 PM, George at Clug <Clug at goproject.info> wrote:

> Do you have a number of USB dongles that we can borrow on the evening?
> Realtek?

Yep, I am bringing enough hardware. Really.

> Is there any software/drivers, etc that would be useful to download and
> install before the meeting, for use with the USB dongles?

Yes. There are OS packages you should download and git repositories you
should clone and web sites you should read and videos you need to watch.

I must confess that I am not ready to assemble all of that in an email
before tomorrow night. Sorry.

> I may be asking this question a bit late...

Yes. Yes you are.

See you tomorrow night.

--
MC