[clug] KVM & Virt-Manager

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Thu Apr 14 21:56:07 UTC 2016

    Rodney,

Thanks for your reply, and yes, normally I used QLX and Spice. I have
tried each and every Display option that my system supports, and also
one that I read in an Internet article that I then found my system
does not support, hence the use of "# virsh edit DebianCinnamon".

For now VMware Workstation will supply my needs, though I intend to do
further testing. I like the idea of being able to test ESXi and
Hyper-V inside Workstation.  Just at the moment I think that is
important, but I may change my view in the future.

There are so many virtualisation technologies at the moment, it is
difficult to be up to date on all of them.

Thanks,

George.