[clug] Desktop environments

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Apr 4 03:03:12 UTC 2016

This could work if a few people want to put together a bit of info about
how they use linux, what they had to overocme to use it as their primary (if
anything) config difficulties they have encountered with hardware and other
computers to do so. Maybe what envirnments (desktop, etc) they have set up
to feel comfortable, etc.

Kind of like a lighening talk session of how people use linux as their
primary computer environment.

	See You
	    Steve

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 12:52:57PM +1000, George at Clug wrote:

> I am stilll interested in reviewing people's thoughts on using linux
> for your primary computing devies' operating system.
>
> Are any others interested. in this topic.
>
> George.
>

> At Monday, 04-04-2016 on 11:27 Steven Hanley wrote:
>

> All
>
> I think we were lucky to have a pretty cool talk on ownCloud for
> March.
>
> The next CLUG meeting is on April 28th.
>
> Does anyone have talk ideas/subjects?  Or know someone doing cool
> stuff with
> open source or geeky linux friendly hardware or similar that may want
> talk about it?
>
> See You
>     Steve
>
> --
> Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
> plus i dream in skin scented sentences of a stronger faster fiercer
> you
> and to each noun, verb and predicate i dedicate a vivid hue
> but you ain't done too well getting past your permanent pastel
>    Educated Guess - Educated Guess - Ani
>
> --

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
you walk through my walls, like a ghost on tv, you penetrate me
   Grey - Reckoning - Ani