[clug] upcoming clug talk? Anyone keen?

Paul Harvey csirac2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:28:22 UTC 2015

On 14 September 2015 at 15:59, Steven Hanley <sjh at svana.org> wrote:
> All
>
> I had been hoping to try to find someone who had done some linux home
> monitoring or automation project who would be keen to talk at the upcoming
> clug meeting. However a bit of searching on the MHV forum has not shown me
> any people to approach asking if they would like to talk. (probably does not
> help I do not hang out there or know people doing stuff in the forums or the
> field in Canberra)

There's a difference between "here's how you should do home
automation" vs "here's the fun I had hacking something together
myself". If you're interested in the latter type of talk, I know a
couple of people at MHV that have gone down this road.

In that hope that it does something useful, I've posted on the forum
[1] for you :)

[1] http://forum.makehackvoid.com/t/any-home-automation-iot-people-that-would-like-to-present-at-clug/557