[clug] Off topic : Hackfest? Help or group contact details

Peter VK1PE vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:59:32 UTC 2015

Hi, John,

Let me tell you my story, as an alegory for your issue.

I take one pill in the morning and another at night. I have a routine
about the morning pill, and breakfast, otherwise I'd forget it every
day. I also have an alarm set on my phone. Same for the night pill, that
also has an alarm.

BTW, do foxes carry a phone or watch to tell them when sunset and
sunrise occur?

Cheers,
Peter