[clug] Off topic : Hackfest? Help or group contact details

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:40:48 UTC 2015

Perhaps MakeHackVoid? https://makehackvoid.com/

I have seen a rather creative solution to chook access control - a
raspberry Pi controlled pulley that lifts the hut off the ground
http://www.recantha.co.uk/blog/?p=12813
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/chickens-redux/
... and more traditional solutions with an electronic lock
https://www.pololu.com/blog/396/raspberry-pi-controlled-chicken-coop
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/mechanise-your-chickens/