[clug] Introducing a few games that run on Linux

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Oct 21 06:47:16 UTC 2015

    To ask, is the below information still accurate for this Thursday
(22nd) ?

http://clug.org.au/
The Canberra Linux Users Group (CLUG) meets on the 4th Thursday of
every month in room N101, on the ground floor of the Computer Science
and Information Technology building at the Australian National
University. The meetings start at 7pm.

If all are agreeable, I would like to do a quick demo of a few games
running on a laptop with Debian.

If anyone has any favourite, please let me know, I may be able to
install them and have them running for the night.