[clug] Fwd: Introducing a few games that run on Linux

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Oct 21 01:10:10 UTC 2015

        Bob - Thanks for pointing out the file attachment issue.

I have been testing out various games that my family currently play on
their Windows 7 computers. I wanted to see how well they run under
Linux.

The link below may allow you to download the Open Office document that
describes the
Linux system that I tested the games on and gives a brief overview of
issues that I experienced and how I installed the games.
If the link does not work for you, please let me know as I have had
issues using these links before.

  Please try this link;
http://www.goproject.info/clug/files/DebianXfce.odt

Should you have time, please read the document and mark-up any
comments and/or document corrections, then email back to me
(Clug at goproject.info). I would
appreciate the proof reading.

Thanks,

George