[clug] Introducing a few games that run on Linux

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue Oct 20 22:29:51 UTC 2015

    Hi,

I have been testing out various games that my family currently play on
their Windows 7 computers. I wanted to see how well they run under
Linux.

Attached to this email is a Open Office document that describes the
Linux system that I tested the games on and gives a brief overview of
issues that I experienced and how I installed the games.

Should you have time, please read the document and mark-up any
comments and/or document corrections, then email back to me. I would
appreciate the proof reading.

Thanks,

George