[clug] Fwd: Canberra's internet black holes left off NBN map

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Sun Oct 18 10:16:33 UTC 2015

I’d prefer that the Liberal-National minority government keep their hands off the NBN.

Let’s change the government, then we can start talking about rolling out the FTTP NBN that Labor started.

I wouldn’t trust the current government to handle a knife and fork properly, much less Australia’s most important infrastructure project.

Alex