[clug] October CLUG - Thursday Oct 22 - Lightning talks - short focused fun for all

Paul Harvey csirac2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:36:05 UTC 2015

I've been playing with btrfs & ZFS for a while now, I even have people
using and complaining about my snapshot
management/transport/pruning/measuring scripts I put up on github :)

Filesystems aren't a terribly exciting topic of course, so in that
sense a 5 minute limit would be a great way to focus on just
convincing people that btrfs & ZFS allow for some amazingly nifty
possibilities.

Sadly though I'm not going to know until closer to the night whether
I'll be able to attend.