[clug] a very CLUGgy Christmas..

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Nov 28 09:37:26 UTC 2015

Hi folks

seeing as it's around 26 sleeps until Christmas, we should probably try
to pin down a date for the CLUG Christmas Gathering.

Which is better for people, a weekday (ie - Thursday 17th), or a weekend
day (20th).

We found last year the area in Lennox Gardens filled up fairly quickly
on the Weekend with various events, and we fought off continual attacks
from a roving Barbershop Quartet who insisted on singing carols at us
until Eyal give them some traditional jewish holiday treats. A weekday
gathering on an evening should OK.

Alternatively, we can have a Christmas Beer SIG at somewhere like Bentspoke.

thoughts?