[clug] IPv6 talks

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue Nov 10 23:57:41 UTC 2015

    Chris,

I currently have free time over Christmas/New Year period, if you want
an extra pair of hands to help with setting up a demo, I would be glad
to help. And help setting up on the night too.

I love demo's.

George.

At Wednesday, 11-11-2015 on 10:45 Chris Smart wrote:

On 11/11/15 10:16, Bob Edwards wrote:
> Woah - hang on... that mean I have a lot _less_ time to prepare a
talk
> on IPv6... (like, 8 days!).

"IPv4 ought to be enough for anyone?" :-)

15 days? Fourth Thursday.. but point taken.

> On the other hand, if it helps you out, Chris, and no-one else is
going
> to be devastated at not getting a talk on HA* this month, then I
suppose
> I can go ahead with a talk on IPv6...

I have final exam this Sat so if you're keen then that helps me. Plus,
currently I expect my talk to be mostly about why and what I'm doing,
rather than lots of awesome fancy gadgets doing cool stuff.

Moving it to Jan when Uni is done will give me some time to try and
get
some fancy gadgets happening[1], and therefore make the talk more
interesting.

-c

[1] can't promise anything

--