[clug] IPv6 talks

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 10 23:16:41 UTC 2015

On 11/11/15 10:05, Chris Smart wrote:
> On 10/11/15 11:35, Bob Edwards wrote:
>>

>> Happy to do a talk on IPv6, but looks like this months slot is taken.
>> December is usually a time for partying, don't know if we are planning
>> on a CLUG main meeting.
>> We could go for January, given that LCA 2016 is actually on in Feb...
>
> I'm would be more than happy to move my talk to January, will give me
> more time to get things done.
>
> Steve, is that OK?
>
> -c

Woah - hang on... that mean I have a lot _less_ time to prepare a talk
on IPv6... (like, 8 days!).

On the other hand, if it helps you out, Chris, and no-one else is going
to be devastated at not getting a talk on HA* this month, then I suppose
I can go ahead with a talk on IPv6...

cheers,

Bob Edwards.

*ha ha, Home Automation, not High Availability etc. etc. etc.