[clug] Home automation interest

Paul Wilson mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Thu Nov 5 02:13:27 UTC 2015

John,
 I don't have a Off-Peak meter, but would be an interesting excercise to
figure out if its better to leave booster on vs switching on 1-2 hours
prior.
Also I would like a bit more remote control than a basic timer, ie for
Winter I probably would need to adjust it vs' summer.

Ideally I would like to monitor my tanks temp but I don't know how to do
this .

Paul