[clug] [OT] ICT in Schools

Joel.Cowey at csiro.au Joel.Cowey at csiro.au
Wed May 13 00:09:27 MDT 2015

It's been a while since I have reminded the list about ICT in Schools partnerships.
If you are interested in helping the next generation get their head around IT then consider volunteering for the program.
We now have a range of projects that you can become involved in such as working with Arduinos or making an autonomous vehicle from an RC car.

A few CLUG members have signed up and I am pretty sure they are enjoying it so far.
For more info give me a call or sign up at http://www.scientistsinschools.edu.au/ICT/ICTprofessional/registration.htm

Joel Cowey
ICT Partnerships and Projects Coordinator | Scientists and Mathematicians in Schools
E joel.cowey at csiro.au T +61 2 6276 6046 M 0400 607042