[clug] Fixed IP or dynamic

James Ring sjr at jdns.org
Mon May 4 18:18:01 MDT 2015

(disclaimer: I work for Google so I'm probably biased)

I'd take the $10 and spend $5 of it and buy a Google For Business[1]
account. Point your MX records at Google and let them handle the email
part.

As for the dynamic IP thing, your router might support pushing updates
to a dynamic DNS provider. There are a few free DNS provides out there
that support this I'm sure.

Regards,
James

[1] https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/pricing.html