[clug] iView on a TV that doesn't support it

Ian Matters iristech at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:13:31 MDT 2015

iView works for me with Ubuntu 14.04 provided I use the Chrome browser. No go with Firefox plus a-dopy flash though.

Cheers, Ian Matters

Address:	9 Overbury Street, Dunlop, ACT, 2615, Australia
Email:	ian at matters.id.au or iristech at gmail.com
Mobile:	0414 583 079 [+61 414 6258 3079]
Phone:	02 6258 3079 [+61 2 6258 3079]
Twitter:	@IanMatters1
Website:	matters.id.au
---