[clug] Off topic but... ASUS EeePC charger

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 31 22:59:58 MDT 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for this off topic post but I think that the CLUG is the most likely place where I could find a:

 19 volt DC output charger

for an ASUS EeePC net book. My charger has stopped working. The coaxial type pin that goes into the EeePC is about 3mm diameter. I have a similar 5mm charger but hope not to have to butcher it .

Any standard charger with that type of pin should work and if you have one laying about that you don't need then I would appreciate it if I could have it to get my laptop working again.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John.