[clug] Wickr and previous privacy discussion

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 21 06:33:11 MDT 2015

The problem is not getting, upgrading and installing the app. I can easily do that from Aptoide, but each time I have to use Google play to register my phone with Whisper Systems. That is what I find offensive. They provide an app that evidently encrypts SMS messages but one has to use google play to register one's phone. What's the point of my information is available in google?

John.

---- Kim Holburn wrote ----