[clug] What Meta-Data?

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Sat Mar 21 03:33:52 MDT 2015

I came across the link to the actual amendment. Item (8) lists the data
to be kept.

http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/amend/r5375_amend_bb5b4d2f-8bf3-4654-8df5-b4095d7d3ee0/upload_pdf/GT140.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf

Note that it includes location info and also it includes not just
successful connections but attempted connections. Perhaps we could all
just make zillions of attempts to non-responsive IP addresses and flood
the databases with rubbish.

Brenton