[clug] Netspeed Russia

Andrew Steele fozzy at zipworld.org
Thu Mar 19 05:01:23 MDT 2015

Have you tried ssh'ing back to somewhere in Oz with dynamic port forwarding (i.e. SOCKS proxy), and having your browser suitably configured to go through that tunnel?

Putty also does dynamic port forwarding if you have to do it on windoze.

If that doesn't work, I've got around weird proxy filtering with "corkscrew"

Fozzy