[clug] Dangerous Dave's talk

Dodgy Dave spareparts at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 5 05:21:06 MST 2015

I think a more engineering approach is to assess the risks (write them
down), and then attempt to mitigate/cover those risks one by one,
assessing them for strengths and weaknesses. Pretty boring, but quite
likely to give the best outcomes in the end.

For each 'solution' element, what are the risks that it covers, and how
well? Are there better ways to do the same thing? Are the risks real, or
just 'tin foil' material? Are they practical? At what 'cost' or level of
difficulty, etc

DD