[clug] The biggest mass surveillance scheme in Australian history

Adrian Blake adrian.blake41 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:24:21 MST 2015

It is likely that organisation's that offer free wifi, eg shopping centres,
local councils etc may be exempt . They have no reason to keep records,
thus if you wish to undertake some suspicious activity there several
options where your you will go unnoticed.

Agree? If so then government ,   fail.

Adrian