[clug] Small device fir mythtv frontent.
Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 1 16:12:45 MST 2015
My vote goes to the Raspberry Pi 2:
(0) I have a Rpi B that runs openelec fine, so the Pi2 will easily do
the job. If you want a mythtv front end, then I agree, you may need to
compile your own.
(1) Handles CEC (consumer electronics control), use the TV remote to
(2) Video is handled in the hardware (some closed source).
(3) Low power consumption, no noise.
(4) $A43 (element14, free shipping if you spend more than $50, so
consider a case(*)), you cannot go wrong.
(*) Re cases - I prefer the clear acrylic cases from aud.dx.com ~$5-7
(or make your own using a sistema water proof food box).
More information about the linux