[clug] Small device fir mythtv frontent.

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Sun Mar 1 15:39:56 MST 2015

Hi all,
    in the quest for the perfect TV experience for my family I'm looking for a
small device that I can run linux (specifically mythtv frontend) on.  The device
will need to have good wifi and GPU support.

I like the idea of a rpiII but the GPU isn't well supported yet :( and frankyly
I have more than enough home projects to consider wrting the code to make myth
work welll with it.

I tried a WDTV live and while the hardware is fine the UI is a bit naff and
drives everyone nuts.  I'll play with the alternate community firmware just
looking for other options.

Yours Tony.