[clug] Pointless time-wasting bash questions

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:40:49 MDT 2015

On 26/06/15 14:54, csirac2 at gmail.com wrote:
> On a side-note, I'd love to see a PowerShell talk - curious to see
> how Microsoft apparently solves these problems (allegedly by having
> data types other than strings).

I'm 'curious' about their latest attempt to control the competition. If
they can get PowerShell[*1] as a default on Linux they may be able to
control OpenStack - as well as make MSCE a defacto qualification for
Linux administration....

And yes, Powershell is a lot less worse than the previous shell.

[*1] presuming you know they're trying to port it to Linux - one of the
many purposes they've found for "embracing" Open Source.

<snipped>

Kind regards