[clug] Talk Proposal: QubesOS

Paul Harvey csirac2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:51:30 MDT 2015

On 26 June 2015 at 11:25, Mike Carden <mike.carden at gmail.com> wrote:
> That sounds like just the kind of talk to get me off my butt and into a
> clug meeting.

Great! If there's any particular aspect you'd like to see covered,
I'll see if I can work it in.

I was hoping to demonstrate containment of actual malware, but I'm not
sure I have time to get that into a succinct demonstration showing
successful containment. Perhaps I'll just stick to showing xeyes-style
X11 snooping and how that's mitigated, and a quick Whonix/TorVM demo
as an example of interesting NetVM vs AppVM discussion.