[clug] Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 25 June 2015

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Jun 24 21:39:37 MDT 2015

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 25 June 2015

Date:          25 June 2015 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:          19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:       Group discussion

Abstract:      As we set out in Decemeber June meeting will be a discussion on
               how we think the last 6 months of CLUG has gone.  We'll also
               discuss any improvments that can be made.

Venue:         Room N101
               Computer Science and Information Technology Building
               North Road
               The Australian National University

               See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:    Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
               about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
               want some.

Yours Tony.