[clug] Australian War Memorial live stream

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 01:36:33 MDT 2015

On 07/06/15 16:20, Keith Goggin wrote:
> I have Linux Mint 17 installed and wish to view the live stream from
> this site <https://www.awm.gov.au/live/>
>
> I've installed various apps to view the stream but so far no luck.
>
> Can someone advise what is needed to watch this stream?
>
> Thanks

You need to allow scripts from moveidio.com and have Fffflash installed
- apparently. I couldn't get it to show in Iceweasel or Chrome on Linux,
or in Firefox or IE on Windows... I could be just holding my mouth wrong.

Perhaps the WMV movies (past events) might substitute for the time being?

https://www.awm.gov.au/events/last-post-ceremony-videos/

Kind regards