[clug] Windows 10 upgrade

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Jun 3 00:22:32 MDT 2015

    Scott,

I liked your comment "unhappy and unproductive users, and stressed
help desk staff being asked
to support the unsupportable"

This does remind me of my experiences with Windows 8.x, and OneDrive
for Business.

I was getting more and more exasperated trying to make these products
work until I leaned that they were not actually supposed to work.
Sadly, though the users did not believe me and still expected that
they were supposed to work as advertised.  I am reminded of the the
"Sea Monkeys" and "Xray Glasses" that were advertised in kid's comic
books when I was younger.

Thanks for your comments and humor, George.