[clug] [FOR HIRE][JOBS] I'm available for contract hire

Paul Harvey paul.harvey at swpac.com.au
Thu Jul 30 01:10:07 UTC 2015

Good morning,

My main project at work has been delayed by 6 months or so. As a result,
we're looking to make myself available for external short-term
contracts. If you happen to know of any opportunities for an experienced
Linux, Python, Perl etc. developer and trouble-shooter then feel free to
let us know!

I've worked on industrial control systems and scientific instrumentation
in oil & gas; web development, data visualization and bioinformatics at
CSIRO; also real-time web-UI and software-defined radio on ARM for the
last 18 months.

I can be found on LinkedIn at:
https://linkedin.com/in/csirac2

My GitHub account is a little boring but it's over at:
https://github.com/csirac2

Feel free to reply to this E-mail or contact Geoff.Alford at swpac.com.au.

Cheers

--
Paul Harvey

Software Engineer
Systemware-Pacific Pty Ltd
PO Box 1402 | Unit 3A Molonglo Mall, Newcastle St | Fyshwick ACT 2609

T: +61 (0)2 6280 7668 F: +61 (0)2 6280 7669
E: paul.harvey at swpac.com.au | W: www.swpac.com.au