[clug] Man pages.

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:04:58 UTC 2015

On 28/07/15 12:25, Bryan Kilgallin wrote:
> Dear Scott:
>
>> Throw in some acronyms, long paths, jargon (or gibberish), or URLs and
>> the algorithms fail to give useful results.
>
> I manually edit those out of the copy pasted into the readability
> checker's input form.

Curious.

Doesn't that meant that you are then testing the readability score for
gibberish? (see my previous post on the readability score for Jabberwocky)

What would be the purpose?

NOTE: that form is just a web-interface to the cli tool 'diction', if
you wanted to do the same thing on your own computer.

Kind regards